Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Okay, this will be my last blog for a couple of days due to mid year exams. Well, what's going on in my life at this moment? ugh, there's that guy that yeah. There is this guy. I don't know what I am going to do, but it's the least of my problems at the momemnt. My best friend goes away in 12 days, and I couldn't be more miserable. She is coming back, I know that. Thank god. I will be awfully bored without her. I wonder whether she will read this. She probably will and she will laugh at me. Oh well.
It's getting late now but I want to blog for a little bit because I will disappear soon.
About the guy, haha.
I'm just not going to say anything about that because I don't want anyone knowing really. The people that matter already know, but I'm sure it's just a stupid crush :)

Well, you might see me around in the next week. Or you might not.
Doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment