Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

okay so like, yeah.
i have my mid year exam tomorrow for psychology. totally ready. yeah, not really. oh well. i've studied too much today and im tired.
i cant focus on psychology anymore as it is driving me up the wall, so i have decided to blog about other parts of my life.
rah, fucking hell.
everytime i think of blogging, i think of what i have to restrict and what i can let go.
i should hold out on what i say, but major like i don't want to.
im angry at you. i dont understand you and i don't think i want to anymore.
it just hurts my head and im too attached to you and i know, that this is going to end badly.
its the way things are supposed to be in my life.
everything just ends badly.
so like, if you let me give up now, i will.
if you dont, think about every single day that i go through thinking about what to do about this, trying to run from the inevitable.

k,

No comments:

Post a Comment